Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A little bit about me...

So tonight I wanted to make a simple post and it's simply about things I like and love. I had thought about making this for a few days but I just never really had the time to do so until now. So without further delay let's go.

Things I like/love:
- All manner of spicy things. Spicy food, Spicy snacks, Spicy candy etc etc.
- I like Sour as well but not as much as Spicy.
- Seafood; and when I say this I don't mean Shrimp and the occasional fish fillet. I mean I like to eat Crabs, Crawdads, Lobster, Shrimp, Octopus, Squid, Clams, Osyters, Mussels, Scallops, and Fish of all varieties. (This makes SorceressMiklai cringe btw)
- I like to Grill but I love to cook in general.
- I like to watch Football....but only during the Playoffs and Super Bowl.
- I love Role Playing Games in general.
- I like Action-Adventure games in general
- I love writing. Especially Lore and Myth/Creation stories. Think Tolkien's Silmarillion.
- I love maps.
- I love making maps especially for my own made-up worlds
- I love History and Mythology (Guy thing, right?)
- I love Nature in general. While I do question how I treat our planet because I can and have been wasteful I try to do my best to be respectful of our natural world.
- I love studying and learning about the Occult and Paranormal.
- I love taking pictures.
- I love SorceressMiklai <3
- I love taking walks in the early morning around the area or land I live on and just soaking up the "Newness" of the day. An ideal example would be walking around in the morning 5-6 am while it's cloudy but the sun is peeking through the clouds with a nice cool breeze. I don't get to do this often but when I  do get a chance I love it. Sometimes I won't even walk I'll just sit on the porch and watch the sun rise.
- I love the smell of the Creosote Bush when it is wet.
- I love the smell of a brand new book and the smell of new cards (Playing cards, Trading cards like Pokemon etc)
- I absolutely love the smell of damp Earth after a storm BUT especially a Summer Monsoon storm.
- I love the smell and taste of Coriander Leaves of course to me it is known as Cilantro.
- I love the smell of Bay Leaves and Peppercorn, especially in cooking. (Like using them in a spice mix for slow cooked meats).
- I like Pepper
- I love Dr. Pepper, Squirt, Ruby Red Squirt, RC, Cherry RC, Ginger Ale, and sometimes Sprite.
- I love Tea in general. Some of my favorites though are Cinnamon, Lemon Grass, Chamomile.
- Reading. Duh.
- I like Cashews and Pistachios. I don't like Walnuts.
- I love candied fruit and dried fruit. Of course regular fruit is good too. :-D
- I love Beef Jerky. (Another guy thing, right?)
- I like Romaine Lettuce and Iceberg Lettuce.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE Salsa. With White Corn Tortilla chips. :-D
- I love steamed and/or grilled vegetables.
- I love watching old Westerns and war movies. You know? Like back when Reagan was an actor.
- I love Comedy, Action-Adventure, Mystery, Thriller/Suspense, and Documentary movies. I'll watch anything though.

This is all for now I am sure I'll think of other things. Now you know a bit about what I like/love. Now for just some extras.

I'm an Aries. (Yep, I'm passionate, a born leader, and yes I can be very hasty and impatient :-p)
My favorite color is Green.
I like certain things to be uniform and orderly. For example; if there is a theme to a room. I don't like conflicting things to whatever theme it is. Otherwise I can be sloppy. But I don't try to be.
I'm left-handed.
I have Light Brown eyes.
I like long wavy hair (Good thing Sorceress has long wavy hair :-p)
I'm a 4th generation Arizonan and American.
My roots are Spanish, American Indian (Mexico), and a tiny morsel of French.
My real name is composed of a French first name and Spanish last name.
I use to do Amateur Ghost Hunting.

So hopefully I didn't bore you with my post and I hope you learned a bit about me. :-)

Comments are appreciated.




1 comment:

  1. This looks like a wonderful site, Alric! I'd love it if you added blogroll and followers widgets so I can keep up with your updates.
    I'm not sure if we've met before. I'm Destiny S. Devereaux, a blogger as of two years. I'm excited to see that you've stepped into the realm of blogging at last. :)

    Welcome to the family,

    D.S.D.
    destinysoultamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete